- THEN HE BECAME VERY THIRSTY SO HE CRIED OUT TO THE LORD AND SAID...
YOU HAVE GIVEN THIS GREAT DELIVERANCE BY THE HAND OF YOUR SERVANT AND NOW SHALL I DIE OF
THIRST AND FALL INTO THE HAND OF THE UNCIRCUMCISED.. SO GOD SPLIT THE HOLLOW PLACE THAT IS
IN LEHI AND WATER CAME OUT..
HE DRANK HIS SPIRIT RETURNED AND HE REVIVED, THEREFORE HE CALLED ITS NAME.. EN HAKKORE ...
WHICH IS IN LEHI TO THIS DAY. JUDGES 15: 18,19.
There are many great revelations here in this message about Samson the nazarite but the
one I want to enlarge upon is.. the spring of the caller.. or En Hakkore!
- En Hakkore means - spring of the caller . . Samson called
out to God and it was as simple as that...
THEN HE BECAME VERY THIRSTY
SO HE CRIED OUT TO THE
All the way through chapter 15 of Judges Father is looking after His man .. Samson
.. check this list with me for written, reliable, established, infallible evidence of the
faithfulness of the God of the nazarite/Samson.
- Father made it possible for Samson to catch 300 foxes.. men,
horses and hounds are battling to catch even one fox.
- Father empowered Samson to break the bonds of the enemy..
- Father made available a weapon for Samson to defeat those who
were about to overtake him.. a fresh jawbone, this was no coincidence but miracle
provision of Yahweh.
- Father provided Samson with a cool drink after the battle was
over.. from a dirt dry hollow in Lehi.
- And to top it all off Father gave Samson another 20 years
- Boy am I glad that l am employed by the God of Samson!.. I
know without a doubt that Father will hear me when I call and not only hear me but
answer.. in His time.
Let this writing remind you that God isnt deaf, blind, mute or restricted by
numbers. After preaching His/Fathers Holy Word on city sidewalks for near 16 years I never
once took water and even though many a professing christian and minister passed by without
offering a cool drink yet bidding .. God Bless.. Father heard my silent cry for a
nice cool drink on a hot day and sent that precious one with the cup of cold water.. glory
halleluyah! Matthew 10:40-42.
En Hakkore .. Spring of the caller .. yes dear reader just call out to Him and He
shall be found, just call upon His name!
CLICK HERE FOR DOUBLE BLESSING, NOW!
- TRUST IN THE LORD AND DO GOOD, DWELL IN THE LAND
FEED ON HIS FAITHFULNESS .. PSALM 37:3.
A little that a righteous man has is better than the riches of the many
Pastor Paul Sheehan
2 Chronicles 20:20.